Bachelor of Business Administration Majors
Management & Innovation
Marketing & Communications
At Booth, you don’t just blend into the background. Professors and advisors are invested in each individual student’s success in their courses and their futures.”
– Emily MacFarlane, 2014 Bachelor of Business Administration graduate
WHY STUDY BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AT BOOTH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE?
We believe that a successful, sustainable future will be built by business leaders who are innovative, growth orientated and make a positive impact on the world. To foster this, we offer a unique approach to teaching business at Booth University College.
1. Collaborative small group environment
2. One-on-one coaching / advising
3. Small student to faculty ratio
4. Direct access to our faculty’s expertise
5. Practical experience with real business cases simulations
6. On-site visits with leading local and national businesses
Your Booth University College experience can also include the opportunity to add in an educational travel experience to enhance your studies.
WHAT CAN I DO AFTER STUDYING BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION?
By earning a bachelor of business administration from Booth University College, you will obtain the business foundation needed to open doors to numerous career opportunities in a variety of fields:
2. Human Resources
5. Project Management
6. Not-for-Profit Management
7. Public Relations