- Decide on a program
- Review admission requirements
- Explore our scholarships to see what you’re eligible for (apply by our March 31st priority deadline to guarantee eligibility for scholarships)
- Apply for admission online (and residence if you choose to live on campus)
- Arrange for official transcripts to be sent to the Admissions Office
- Accept offer with tuition deposit
how to apply to Booth University College
Welcome! Thank you so much for you interest in applying to Booth University College.
APPLY NOW! If you’re ready to apply, click here to access our online application form.
NEED MORE INFO? To start, please select your applicant type from the four options above to review applicable admissions information such as admissions requirements and deadlines, tuition and scholarship information, and steps to becoming a Booth University College student. If at any point you have questions or need assistance, our Admissions team is ready to help guide you through the application process.
- Dean’s Recommendation Students
- Home-schooled Students
- Mature Students
- Occasional Students
- Visiting Students
For more information please visit our Regular / Special Admission Students page.