Students can renew their materials:
- Online – See below for instructions. This will give you access to details about your library account. Contact library staff if you have forgotten your password.
- Reply to an automated e-mail reminder sent by the library
- By telephone at 204-924-4857
- In person
How to Renew Online
- Click on Your Account
- Enter your 14 digit barcode found on the front of your student card or library card
- Enter your PIN (password) & click on Submit
- If you do not have a PIN, leave that space blank. Click on Submit and you will be asked to create one (4-8 digits)
- Click in the box to the left of each title you’re renewing and then Renew Selected Items or click Renew All.
You are responsible to return or renew your loans by the date they are due. We encourage you to renew your books a day or two ahead of time since the online system will not let you renew items that have become overdue. Also, you cannot renew items that have been placed on hold by another borrower. This way, you have enough time to return the items if necessary.
A block will be placed on the Registrar’s files for students who have overdue materials that are on hold or booked for other patrons and who have not responded to the library’s attempts at retrieving the material.