Most databases require login and are only available to current BoothUC & CFOT students and staff. These are marked by this symbol .
How to Login
- When you search from our website, you will see a list of free and subscription resources on various academic topics.
- The subscription databases are only available to current students and staff of BoothUC and CFOT.
- When you click on a view fulltext link or the name of a database, you are redirected to a page that asks you to enter your User ID and Password
- What are these?
- Students – enter your MyBoothOnline Username and Password & click on Sign In.
- Staff – enter your network ID and Password & click on Sign In
- Community Users – enter your 14 digit barcode and Password & click on Sign In.
- You will now be redirected to the resource you chose or a page that lets you search a specific database .
Forgot Your Password?
If you have forgotten your password, please call the Library at 204-924-4858. We will try to troubleshoot retrieving it for you or, for community users, send you a password reset link.