High school educators- Welcome to Booth University College! Please do not hesitate to contact one of our Admission Counsellors.
- Download our Viewbook
- Explore our Campus Visit Day Events
- View Entrance Requirements
- Learn about Tuition and Fees
- Visit the MPPC Counsellor Website The Manitoba Public Post-Secondary Cooperative (MPPC) School Tour dates will be published September 2019
- Take a Virtual Tour of our campus
- Subscribe to receive emails from Booth University College.
EVENTS – SAVE THE DATES (for you)!
- Educator’s Breakfast: 3 October 2019
This breakfast takes place at The Gates and is an opportunity for our Admissions staff to show our appreciation to you for being our partner in helping to guide students towards post-secondary education. We would also love to share some updates on our new programs and how a Booth University College education could benefit your students. Register here.
EVENTS – SAVE THE DATES (for your students)!
- Campus Visit Days
Events on campus for your students may be found on our visit page.
- Harry Potter Master Class Evenings
Harry Potter and fantasy literature focussed evenings in March. More info may be found on our visit page.
- Personalized Visits to Campus
If you wanted to come to campus with your student(s) for a personalized visit, please let us know by contacting the Admissions Office.
- Accepted Student Information
Students who have received an offer of admission should become familiar with the next steps here.
BOOKING BOOTH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE TO COME VISIT YOU!
- Booking an Admissions Counsellor to come to your school
Our Admissions Team would like meet with your students. Contact Admissions to book a date/time.
- Booking a Social Justice Workshop
Choose from the following workshops: World Resources, Homelessness or Privilege. Contact Admissions to book a date/time.
- Asking our faculty to come as guest lecturers: Speakers Bureau
Please visit our Speakers Bureau page for information on topics and which faculty are available to visit Winnipeg high schools as guest lecturers.