Booth University College does not have a student parking lot. However, there is parking surrounding the campus, both underground and on the street. Contact Admissions for assistance: 204-924-4887 or toll-free: 877-942-6684 ext. 887. View Map for location and directions.
During your visit, you can:
- Meet with one of our admissions counsellors and learn more about our programs and available scholarships
- Take a tour of our campus
- Meet some of our faculty, current students and staff
- Drop by our Academic Learning Centre and learn about the many supports we have in place to help students succeed in their studies
- Sample some of the incredible menu items in our Booth Bistro
For out-of-province visitors, Booth University College will credit up to $500 of your travel expenses to your student account if you enroll as a full-time student.
While you may have explored your university and college options online – nothing is better than an in-person visit to see if a school is right for you. Booth University College in Winnipeg, Manitoba, has several special Campus Visit Day events scheduled throughout the year. If you can’t make it to one of these events, personal visits and Booth UC campus tours are also available Monday through Friday for individuals or groups.
CONTACT ADMISSIONS TO ARRANGE YOUR PERSONAL VISIT!
Whether you register for one of our Campus Visit Day events or schedule a personal visit, our Admissions team is ready to welcome you! Click here to register!
CAMPUS VISIT DAYS at Booth University College
Explore what life as a Booth UC student is like during a special weekend in October just for Salvationist students. Please click here to register and for more details.