Congratulations! You have been accepted to Booth University College! Show your school pride by posting a picture of yourself with your “Congrats ACCEPTED” offer letter envelope. Use the hashtag #BoothUCaccepted
We are so glad you chose our school and we look forward to seeing you around campus. You will always find a friendly, supportive member of our faculty or staff to lend a hand or answer your questions whenever you need help, so please do not hesitate to reach out. You are always invited to drop by our front reception desk, or visit Student Services in Room 116 or the Dean of Students in Room 104.
ACCEPTED STUDENTS QUICK LINKS:
- Review the Student Handbook
- Living on campus:
- Register for classes through our Student Portal
- Explore Booth Bistro
- Admitted Student Day – Social Work Students – 12 June 2019
- Admitted International Student Day: 29-30 August 2019
- Admitted Student and Awards Evening: 9 May 2019
- Come to Welcome Week.