Congratulations! You have been accepted to Booth University College! We are so glad you chose our school and we look forward to seeing you around campus. You will always find a friendly, supportive member of our faculty or staff to lend a hand or answer your questions whenever you need help, so please do not hesitate to reach out. You are always invited to drop by our front reception desk, or visit Student Services in Room 116 or the Dean of Students in Room 104.
ACCEPTED STUDENTS QUICK LINKS:
- Explore our Current Students section
- Review the Student Handbook
- Living on campus:
- Register for classes through our Student Portal
- Explore Booth Bistro
- Register for the Admitted Students Day (Was held on Saturday, 13 May 2017)
- Register for the Admitted Student Evening – Social Work Students: Tuesday, 6 June 2017 (5:45pm-7:30pm).
- Booth Student Orientation: Monday, 4 September and Tuesday, 5 September (full days). Registration will open 15 June 2017.
Register for the International Student Orientation: Wednesday, 30 August (8:00am-4:00pm), Thursday, 31 August 2017 (9:00am-4:00pm).
- Contact Student Services