Congratulations! You have been accepted to Booth University College! We are so glad you chose our school and we look forward to seeing you around campus. You will always find a friendly, supportive member of our faculty or staff to lend a hand or answer your questions whenever you need help, so please do not hesitate to reach out. You are always invited to drop by our front reception desk, or visit Student Services in Room 116 or the Dean of Students in Room 104.
ACCEPTED STUDENTS QUICK LINKS:
- Review the Student Handbook
- Living on campus:
- Register for classes through our Student Portal
- Explore Booth Bistro
- Admitted Student Day – 12 May 2018
- Admitted International Student Day
- Register for the Admitted Student Evening – Social Work Students (Was held on Tuesday, 6 June 2017).
- Come to Welcome Week.