Welcome to Booth University College’s School for Continuing Studies!
Through our distance education online and hybrid offerings, you can develop your skills, grow your knowledge and faith, and discover a career path at your convenience, all while working within your own schedule.
At the School for Continuing Studies you will:
- Discover courses that fit around your schedule and don’t interfere with your work or home life;
- Have access to Program Coordinators who will be your personal advisors;
- Interact with other students in a virtual learning environment; and,
- Experience learning that is professional, skill-based, and development-focused.
The School for Continuing Studies’ bachelor degree and certificate programs combine theory and practical experiences to create a dynamic learning environment. We place an emphasis on character, scholarship and leadership, with the goal of preparing every student to be a transforming influence in the world.
Apply for admission to an online program of studies and you will be opening the door to making your personal and professional and vocational goals a reality!
The next two steps are yours:
- Upcoming Offerings
- Summer Course Offerings
- Current Offerings (certificates and online courses)
- Hybrid Courses (semester-length courses with one week of intensive on-campus classes, preceded and followed by online components)
- Admission Requirements
- Application Process for the School for Continuing Studies
- Apply Now: Download Admissions Application Form