*One-year certificate (30 credit hours)
Students who complete 30 hours of credit at Booth University College and who concentrate their electives in the program requirements as shown below will qualify for the Certificate in Liberal Arts.
This certificate is typically completed in one year. It provides access to a wide range of courses, so it is ideal for those students interested in gaining a well-rounded liberal education.
- You must successfully complete a total of 30 credit hours comprised of:
- REL 100 Introduction to Christianity (6 credit hours),
- ENG 100 University Writing (3 credit hours),
- 12 credit hours of humanities (e.g. Philosophy, History, Religion, English, etc.) and
- 9 credit hours of behavioural sciences courses (e.g. psychology and sociology).
Please note that the 30 credit hours must be comprised of the above requirements. No substitutions are allowed.