Program Description: This Diploma of Liberal Arts (60 credit hours) offers students an opportunity to acquire a breadth of knowledge in the Liberal Arts.
Program Admission and Continuance Criteria: Entrance to this program is open to all students on a direct entry basis.
Students in Diploma of Liberal Arts must have a CGPA of 2.0 or higher at the end of 60 credit hours in order to complete the program.
Program Requirements: A total of 60 credits comprised of the following
- ENG 100 University Writing (3 credit hours)
- ENG 107 Representative Literary Works (6 credit hours)
- REL 100 Introduction to Christianity (6 credit hours)
- REL 270 World Religions (3 credit hours)
- REL at 200 level or higher in the Christian tradition (3 credit hours)
- 6 credit hours in Social Sciences
- 6 credit hours in Math &Science
- 3 credit hours in Fine Arts or Philosophy
- An additional 24 credit hours in Electives in Humanities and Social Sciences at the 200 level or higher
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT THE VP ACADEMIC AND DEAN.