Booth University College is blessed with many resources, but the vision for the present and the future is so ambitious that we ask for your practical and prayerful support. Your gift is an investment in creating ‘Education for a Better World’.
Choosing to donate to Booth University College shows your commitment to:
- Empowering students, giving them the opportunity to positively impact our communities and the world.
- Investing in a Christian institution which is committed to the highest standards of academic excellence.
- Making education accessible to those who could not otherwise afford to pursue post-secondary programs.
Whatever your reason for supporting Booth University College, we can guarantee that your gift will have a great significance to students, staff, the church, and our worldwide community.
We are proud to be a partner with the Province of Manitoba in the MANITOBA SCHOLARSHIPS and BURSARIES INITIATIVE (MSBI)
The Province of Manitoba, under the MSBI program will donate a maximum of one dollar for every two dollars of donations raised (maximum of $25,000 from the Province of Manitoba). Eligible donations for 2018/2019 are those receipted between April 1, 2018 and March 31, 2019 and include cash donations designated for scholarships, bursaries and needs-based awards (including donations in-kind converted to cash) between April 1, 2018 and March 31, 2019.
The objectives of the MSBI program are to:
· encourage private donations for bursaries and scholarships by providing matching funds;
· assist students that are in financial need with bursaries and other needs-based awards;
· recognize merit by supporting scholarship programs.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our support community, we encourage you to get in touch with Booth University College’s Development Office.
View the 2016-17 Annual Report.
View the latest issue of Booth UC Connect magazine.
View the President’s Prayer Calendar.
Staying connected: Visit our Alumni Section.