BOOTH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ANNUAL REPORT
Download the 2014-2015 Annual Report
BOOKS BY BOOTH UC FACULTY
Access the latest new books published by (or with contributions from) Booth University College faculty:
- In September 2016, Dr. Roy Jeal’s essay “Sociorhetorical Intertexture” was published in Exploring Intertextuality: Diverse Strategies for New Testament Use of Texts.
- In August 2016 Dr. Roy Jeal’s essay “Clothes Make the (Wo)Man” was included in Foundations for Sociorhetorical Exploration: A Rhetoric of Religious Antiquity Reader (RRA4).
- Saved, Sanctified and Serving: Perspectives on Salvation Army Theology and Practice, by Denis Metrustery – with a chapter by Dr. Andrew Eason, Head of Booth UC’s Religion program: “Go into all the world…” An overview of Salvationist Missiology
- The Book of Revelation: A non-scary approach, by Major Philip Davisson, Associate Dean, School for Continuing Studies
- Exploring Philemon: Freedom, Brotherhood, and Partnership in the New Society, by Dr. Roy Jeal, Professor of Religion
- For His Eyes Only: The Women of James Bond, contributor: Dr. Michael Boyce, Head of Booth University College’s English and Film Studies program
- Colossians-Philemon: A Beginning-Intermediate Greek Reader, by Dr. Roy Jeal, Professor of Religion
- Boundless Salvation: The Shorter Writings of William Booth, co-edited by Dr. Andrew Eason, head of Booth University College’s Religion program, and Roger Green, Professor at Gordon College in Massachusetts
- The Lasting Influence of the War on Postwar British Film, by Dr. Michael Boyce, head of Booth University College’s English and Film Studies
- When Justice is the Measure, by Dr. James E. Read, Associate Professor of Philosophy and Ethics
Faculty Research Interests and Publications Report
– Herta Neufeld,
2015 Bachelor of Behavioural Sciences graduate (with distinction)
We encourage a culture of research at Booth University College, placing our faculty and students on the leading edge of learning. Faculty members in the Arts and Sciences engage in research and present the results in academic forums and publications. Faculty members in the professional disciplines are engaged in advancing knowledge in their disciplines in ways appropriate to their areas of expertise. This creative energy also finds its way into classroom discussions and student-generated research. Students at Booth University College are also provided with opportunities to work with some professors in their on-going research – something usually only offered at graduate levels. View the most current report:
BOOTH UC MAGAZINE
Booth University College is excited to announce it will be launching a magazine in the fall of 2016. If you would like to receive a copy, please contact us to be added to the mailing list.
PRESIDENT’S UPDATE NEWSLETTER
Booth University College’s President’s Update newsletter shares all the latest Booth UC news with readers several times a year. If you would like to be added to the email list, please contact us. View the latest editions of President Burke’s newsletter: