We know that being a student can sometimes be tough – we can help!
Brought to you by Morneau Shepell and Booth University College, the Student Support Program (SSP) is free to use and offers online resources and access to Student Support Advisors that can help you succeed while you juggle your study and personal life.
The SSP can help with:
- stress, anxiety, sadness, loneliness
- relationships with friends and family
- being successful in school
- everyday issues while studying
- and lots more!
You may call or chat with a Student Support Advisor at any time (24/7) and can receive immediate support or scheduled appointment. Support is available in both English and French.
Access support from anywhere, anytime by:
- Downloading the free ‘My SSP’ app from your device’s app store (available on Apple and Android devices) to call or chat with an advisor,
- Visiting the website mystudentsupport.com to access additional resources and materials,
- Dialing 1.855.649.8641 to speak to an advisor over the phone, available 24/7!
Watch this video to learn more about the My SSP app
This program is confidential within the limits of the law. No one will know you have reached out unless you choose to tell them.
Check out the SSP today!