Living on campus is an affordable alternative to renting an apartment in Winnipeg. Your monthly fee for September – April works out to approximately $680/month – meal plan included.
Each resident is assigned their own room and our floors are gender specific.
Our residence is located on the upper floors of our main campus, so your room is literally minutes away from your classrooms – which means sleeping in just got a whole lot easier.
Welcome to Booth University College’s student residence page! Our goal is to make your time in residence one of your most memorable experiences at Booth UC. You’ll love the close proximity of your residence room to your classrooms. And while we know your studies will be the priority, we recognize that you’ll need to unwind as well so we’ll have several exclusive residents-only activities throughout the year, such as a trip to the Sky Zone indoor trampoline park, bowling, and pizza and game nights.
COMFORTABLE, CONVENIENT CAMPUS LIVING
Booth University College’s residence is housed on the upper levels of our main Winnipeg campus building, providing you with a safe and secure environment that is a short distance to all your classes. Each floor is gender-specific with a recently renovated bathroom, as well as a shared space that includes an eating area and a relaxing TV lounge area. There is also a full kitchen on the third floor available to all residence students to use. You’ll also have a live-in residence assistant just down the hall who will help you adjust to life on campus and provide social and spiritual support and guidance.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
- RESIDENCE ROOMS: Every room is furnished with a twin bed, desk, shelves and a large closet which includes more shelves and drawers.
- SAFETY FIRST: Feel safe and secure with our FOB entry system for both the institution and entry to the residence floors from the elevators. A residence assistant is also down the hall to assist you should you need it.
- SIMPLE PAYMENT PLAN: We offer a simple payment system for all your costs and a complete meal plan, which includes ten meals per week Monday-Friday. Lunch and supper is available at the main floor Booth Bistro. You’re welcome to use the third floor kitchen to make breakfast or cook up your own meals at any time.
- LAUNDRY AND STORAGE: Convenient pay-as-you-go laundry facilities and student storage space are available to everyone living in residence.
- LOUNGE AND STUDY SPACE: There is TV and lounge space on every floor and lots of comfy study spaces to choose from. On the main floor, you can relax in the spacious Commons lounge to watch TV, play pool, study or just hang out with friends.
- THIRD FLOOR PATIO: Looking to head outdoors to enjoy some of Winnipeg’s beautiful spring, summer or fall weather? Step out onto the third floor patio where there are plenty of tables and seating areas. There are also several BBQs available to use.
Living on Campus FAQs
3 Simple Steps:
1. Complete your application for residence through your myBoothUC.ca account.
2. Receive confirmation by email.
3. Pay your security deposit to confirm your room at Booth UC.
Everything close by
One of the great things about the city of Winnipeg is that no matter where you are everything is close by. So if you decide to commute to Booth University College – it won’t take you long to get here. However, if you do choose to live on campus you’ll be amazed at how much extra time you have and will quickly come to love the other little perks that come along with residence life.
BUILD FRIENDSHIPS. GET PERKS!
If you love getting involved and making new friends, living in residence at Booth University College will give you the perfect opportunity for both. You will discover wonderful people who will make your residence experience a memorable one as you also enjoy the social side of university life! Residents enjoy numerous free activities throughout the year, including: movie nights, game nights, concerts, intramurals, special Orientation week events, unique volunteer opportunities, and exclusive after-school events.
Live on Campus: Get support. Get involved. Sleep in. Get fed. Get connected!