- September 4, 2017: Residence Hall opening for new and returning students
- September 5-9, 2017: Orientation Week
- September 5, 2017: Orientation Day
- September 5, 2017: Payment of Fees Deadline
- September 2017: Opening Convocation/Commencement Chapel (Date TBC)
- October 9, 2017: Thanksgiving Day – Booth UC Closed
- December 2017: Exam Week (Dates TBC)
- December 2017: Fall Semester Ends (Date TBC)
- January 1, 2018: New Year’s Day – Booth UC closed
- January 2018: Winter Semester Begins (Date TBC)
- January 2018: New Student Orientation (Date TBC)
- February 2018: Reading Week/Mid-term Break (Date TBC)
- March 30, 2018: Good Friday – Booth UC Closed
- April 2018: Winter Semester Ends (Date TBC)
- April 27-29, 2018: Convocation Weekend
At Booth University College, we understand that you want a lot out of your child’s university experience, and we deliver. An education at Booth UC is about so much more than a high quality education. It’s about a quality life experience too. It’s about academic success as well personal, social and spiritual growth. Booth University College is a well-respected Christian institution that will prepare your child for their career and for life. Through our promise to provide education for a better world, your child will challenged and inspired to go out and positively impact the world.
SO MUCH MORE THAN A QUALITY EDUCATION
- Personalized attention from the moment your child walks through our doors
- Safe and secure campus and residence halls
- Valuable course content to support an excellent education
- Caring, supportive faculty
- Knowledgeable, helpful academic advisors
- Quality student support services
- Scholarship opportunities that increase in value with your child’s good grades
- Our graduates are inspired and they get hired
During their time at Booth University College, your child will grow, develop confidence, become a leader, and will have many opportunities to experience all that our great city of Winnipeg has to offer. They’ll be challenged academically, but they’ll also have lots of fun in a healthy, Christian environment, while building life-long friendships in a warm and welcoming community!
OUR DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN
All information related to grades and financial matters will be communicated directly to your child. Unless your child gives us written permission to provide this information to you, we are prohibited from doing so by privacy legislation. Letters of permission can be provided to our Registrar’s Office.
As a parent of one of our students, we want you to know that we value your voice and your time. If you need to talk about your child or about Booth University College, you will have our ear. If you have ideas on how we can better serve our students, we encourage you to pass them along. We welcome your opinions and value your input. Our priority is to make you and your child’s experience at Booth UC a positive one.
Where to start? Please do not hesitate to contact our Dean of Students.