Get involved and give back to Booth University College!
There are many different ways you can stay connected to fellow alumni, faculty and staff, and give back to Booth UC. Your involvement can be as simple as attending a special campus event, such as faculty book launch or a guest lecture. If you are able to commit more time, you could mentor a new student and share things with them you wish you knew when you were a freshman, or you could support our admissions team by attending campus visit day events and sharing your Booth University College experience with potential new students. After all, a positive recommendation from our alumni is one of the greatest recruitment tools we have!
Besides, we miss you at Booth University College and would love to see you on campus again if you’re living in or visiting Winnipeg!
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED:
- Make sure your contact information is up-to-date! Update your mailing address or email addresses, phone number, career information, and volunteer/personal news in our Update Your Info section.
- Help our new students succeed. Get in touch with our Dean of Students to become a student mentor.
- Help recruit future Booth University College students. Get in touch with Admissions to get involved in a campus visit day event or other new student recruitment activity.
- Spread the news. When you receive your copy of our magazine or President’s Update newsletter, read through it then share it with a friend!
- Spread the word and help promote Booth University College. Recommend Booth UC to family and friends. Share your stories with us and become a featured alumnus in our promotional materials. Connect with us on social media and like, share and retweet our posts and pictures.
- Make an annual or monthly gift to Booth University College. Every single donation, regardless of size, helps support our school and our students.
- Remember Booth University College in your will and estate plan.
- Hire Booth University College graduates and students. If your business or place of employment is hiring, let us know and we’ll share the job posting.
- Show your Booth UC pride! Turn your pride into brand awareness by purchasing and wearing or displaying Booth UC clothing and accessories at home and at work. Visit the front reception on campus to see the products we have available with the Booth University College logo.
- Visit campus. Like we said above, you can come to purchase some Booth UC gear, or really – just drop in to say hi. We miss you!