We are so pleased you are considering Booth University College. We look forward to assisting you through the steps in the application and admission process, and ultimately, welcoming you to our student community once you are accepted. The application process is simple and can be found below; but if you have questions or require additional information, please contact Booth University College’s Admissions office directly.
Join Booth University College in Six Simple Steps:
1. DECIDE ON A PROGRAM
- Explore Booth University College’s degree and certificate programs or:
- Download our Viewbook for an overview of our campus and program offerings.
- Visit Us or take an eTOUR of Booth University College. If you travel to Winnipeg, Manitoba to visit Booth University College, we’ll credit up to $500 of your travel expenses to your student account if you enroll as a full-time student.
2. review booth university college’s admissions requirements
- Review our admissions requirements.
- Visit our English Proficiency page to understand our English Proficiency requirements.
- If you have any questions, or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Admissions.
3. EXPLORE booth university college’s SCHOLARSHIPS
- Explore the Scholarships and Financial Aid offered to Booth University College students.
- Explore how affordable Booth University College is. Review our Tuition and Fees information sheet.
4. apply to booth university college
To guarantee eligibility for scholarships, you are encouraged to apply by our May 12th priority deadline.
The final deadline to apply for the fall semester is July 31st.
- In as little as ten minutes, you can fill out an online application.
- Are you applying to the Bachelor of Social Work degree program? Applying for admission to Booth University College and applying for admission to the Social Work degree program are two separate processes and both are required. Applications for admission to the Bachelor of Social Work degree program are due no later than May 12th. Visit the Social Work program admission page for details.
- Apply for residence online. If you are planning to live on campus, please visit our Residence page. Complete your application for residence through your myBoothUC.ca account.
- Questions? Click Here For Live Chat with Admissions
5. ARRANGE FOR OFFICIAL transcripts
- Arrange for all of your official transcripts to be sent to Booth University College’s admissions office, including high school and all college or university records.
- Transcripts should be delivered unopened or sent directly from the issuing school to our Admissions Office.
6.Accept offer of admission with a tuition deposit
When you are offered admission to Booth University College, a letter of acceptance will be mailed to you. To confirm your acceptance, a non-refundable $500 tuition deposit will be required:
- Accept your admissions offer by contacting Booth University College’s Registrar’s office to pay your tuition deposit.
- Follow Booth University College on Social Media
- Celebrate! Take a picture with your acceptance letter to post on your social media accounts and tag it #Accepted @BoothUC #BoothUC
- Visit Booth University College’s Accepted Students page