Welcome to Registrar's Office where students of Booth University College can access a wide range of information and services related to their program of study.
We encourage you to visit these pages often as information is constantly updated each semester and academic year.
- April 15 - 19, 2013 Exam Schedule
- 2013-2014 Fall Course Offerings and Winter Course Offerings. To view a listing of these On-campus course offerings, please click here.
- Online registration for the 2013-2014 Academic year will be made available on April 1st. If you require assistance navigating the Online Registration process through the Student Portal, please view our help video.
ON-CAMPUS RETURNING STUDENTS AND EXTENDED LEARNERS - Please begin the process of course selection in consultation with your advisor.
ON-CAMPUS NEW STUDENTS FOR FALL 2013 - The Registrar's Office will contact you upon Acceptance to Booth University College with the next steps in advising and course registration.
- Registration and Payment of Fees deadline for Winter (New students): 7 January 2013
- Registration and Payment of Fees deadline for Winter (Returning students): 10 January 2013
- Payment of Fees deadline for January Intensives: 7 January 2013
- Winnipeg January Intensive week: 7-11 January 2013 (VW deadline - 8 February 2013)
- Booth UC Classes Commence: 14 January 2013
- Late Registration & Registration Revision: 14-27 September 2013
- Louis Riel Day(College closed): 18 February 2013
- Readng Week/MidTerm Break: 18-22 February 2013
- Last day to Voluntary Withdraw from Full Year Courses (Sept - April) AND Winter courses: 18 March 2013
- Boooth UC Classes end: 12 April 2013
- Booth UC Examinations: 15-19 April 2013
- Registration deadline for Spring DE, Intensive and Social Work Practicum: 23 March 2013
- Payment of Fees deadline for Spring Intensive: March 23, 2013
- Payment of Fees deadline for Spring DE and SW Practicum: 15 April 2013 (late fees apply after March 23)
- Deadline for Voluntary Withdrawal - SW Field Practicum: 28 June 2013
- Deadline for Voluntary Withdrawal - Spring DE: 8 July 2013
- Deadline for Voluntary Withdrawal - Spring Intensive (May 6-10): 7 June 2013
- Deadline for Voluntary Withdrawal - Spring Intensive (May 13-17): 14 June 2013
Refer to the Academic Calendar for full details on set registration dates (including early registration), fee payment deadline and registration revision period.
Future regular session students may take courses as occasional students prior to beginning full-time or part-time studies. Those who want to take advantage of this option should consult with Admissions prior to registering as an occasional student.
Extended Learning Program - How to Register for Distance and Intensive Courses:
- Download the Extended Learning Course Registration Form.
- Select your course(s) in consultation with your academic advisor.
- Complete the registration form.
- Send the form and payment to the Registrar's Office.
You do not have to be officially admitted to the College to take courses as an occasional student. If you are interested in an Extended Learning program, please contact the Registrar's Office.
Salvation Army Officers must register for courses directly with Booth University College (as described above) in addition to seeking authorization from their Divisional Commander or Department Head.