DEAN OF STUDENTS
Booth University College is seeking a Dean of Students.
Reporting to the President the Dean of Students is responsible for the provision of a comprehensive program of student services that align with the ethos, mission and educational goals of the institution; and that enhances the student experience at Booth University College. The incumbent will manage the Student Services budget, the resident program, formulate policies and procedures as they relate to student events and deportment and coordinate a calendar of co-curricular programming for students. With exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a diversity of individuals, this person will work with other departments to provide a vibrant spiritual core program, to effectively communicate co-curricular events and to ensure these events are integrated with the academic life of the institution. The Dean will also direct the Academic Learning Center and provide a comprehensive program of orientation and academic supports for domestic and international students.
• Undergraduate or Master degree in humanities or area appropriate to the responsibilities of the position
• 5 or more years of experience in senior administrative or supervisory roles and including program development, budget responsibilities, event planning and experience in project management, preferably in a college or university environment
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a diverse environment
• Require satisfactory Criminal Record Search Certificate
• Be a Salvationist in good standing, with the ability to integrate Christian faith within the workplace
• Ability to exercise discretion and judgment in sensitive and confidential matters
Please submit a cover letter and resume, in confidence to:
Booth University College
447 Webb Place
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2P2